Calvary Fellowship has an open door for those seeking a church home. It’s members believe they are on a journey together, bound by a belief in the Bible and open to growth and outreach.
Worship services are held each Sunday at 10 a.m., and the Lord’s Supper is observed quarterly and is open to Christians of any faith in attendance.
Small-group classes meet each Sunday at 9 a.m., prior to the worship service for Adults, Youth, Children and Pre-School.
Activities for members and visitors of all ages are held every Wednesday at 6:30 p.m.
English As A Second
English As A Second Language (ESL) classes also meet on
Wednesday evenings from 6:30 to 7:30.
Just Older Youth
“Just Older Youth” (JOY) is a group of Senior Adults – both members and nonmembers – who gather at the church on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of every month for food, fellowship and an occasional program. It is open to anyone who would like to attend.
Numerous opportunities for ministry and service are available through Calvary Fellowship’s Missions endeavors, including the following:
SUPPORT FOR LOCAL MINISTRIES THROUGH VOLUNTEERS AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES
- Volunteers assist The Bridge Food Pantry each month to provide food for area residents
- Budgeted monthly financial support to The Bridge Ministries
- Partnership with Brazos Valley Community Action program to assist clients in finding local resources for assistance
- Partnership with American Red Cross to provide church facilities for evacuees of gulf storm events
OFFERING WEEKLY CLASSES TO TEACH ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE (ESL)
PARTNERSHIP WITH BAPTIST STUDENT MINISTRIES (BSM) AT TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY AND BLINN COLLEGE
- Budgeted monthly financial support to BSM
- Availability of internship positions for BSM students to contribute to Calvary Fellowship ministries
- Volunteers to assist BSM in providing an annual lunch forinternational students
OPPORTUNITIES FOR CALVARY FELLOWSHIP MEMBERS TO PARTNER IN MISSION TRIPS AND WITH SOUTHERN BAPTIST MISSIONARIES
- Volunteers travel to South Texas each year to assist in housing rehabilitation and outreach to children
- Providing materials to and speaking opportunities for missionaries
SUPPORT FOR OPERATION CHRISTMAS CHILD EACH YEAR IN COLLECTING TOYS AND FUNDS FOR THIS INTERNATIONAL COOPERATIVE EFFORT THROUGH SAMARITAN’S PURSE.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FOR COOPERATIVE BAPTIST MISSIONS PROJECTS
- Lottie Moon (International Baptist Missions)
- Annie Armstrong (North American Missions)
- Mary Hill Davis (Texas State Missions)